SiLiBeads® Type Z
Zirconium silicate ceramic beads
SiLibeads® Type Z made of zirconium silicate, manufactured in a melting process, are suitable beads for many grinding systems and offer excellent value for money.
Colour and paint industry:
- grinding ink and coating systems in the medium viscosity range, mostly water-based systems.
- grinding dyes for dyeing textiles and plastics
- grinding inorganic and organic pigments.
- dispersing fungicides, herbicides and insecticides.
Filler and coating industry:
- preparation of whiteners (CaCO3) for paper production.
- grinding coatings
- Microspheres in sizes up to 600 µm for cleaning and deburring metal, glass and rubber components.
Get In Touch!
ISO 9001:2008 Certification
Protocols conforms with DIN ISO 15378 for pharmaceuticals Glass beads are conform to EC regulation 1935/2004/EC