SiLiBeads® Type ZC
Ceramic beads made of zirconium oxide / cerium stabilized used for grinding and dispersing
The SiLibeads® type ZC made of zirconium oxide / cerium stabilized have very good wear resistance. Their longevity gives you grinding or dispersing beads at an attractive price and your product quality is guaranteed.
- for grinding / dispersing of lacquer and paint systems
- for grinding / dispersing organic and inorganic pigments
- for grinding / dispersing dyestuffs for dyeing textiles, plastics
- for grinding and preparation of electroceramics
- for the preparation of glazes
- for magnetic ceramics, ferrites
- for technical/mechanical components
- for dispersing fungicides, herbicides and insecticides
- for ultra-fine grinding down to the nanometer range
- for grinding minerals and precious metals
Get In Touch!
ISO 9001:2008 Certification
Protocols conforms with DIN ISO 15378 for pharmaceuticals Glass beads are conform to EC regulation 1935/2004/EC