SiLiBeads® Type ZS
Zirconium silicate ceramic beads – sintered beads
The sintered beads have a very dense, homogeneous structure due to the special production method. All grinding systems therefore exhibit significantly better wear behavior than conventional zirconium silicate beads.
Paint and varnish industry:
- grinding ink and coating systems in the medium viscosity range, mostly water-based systems.
- grinding dyes for dyeing textiles and plastics
- grinding inorganic and organic pigments.
- dispersing fungicides, herbicides and insecticides.
Filler and coating industry:
- preparation of whiteners (CaCO3) for paper production.
- for grinding coatings for video and audio tapes.
- for grinding minerals and precious metals
Get In Touch!
ISO 9001:2008 Certification
Protocols conforms with DIN ISO 15378 for pharmaceuticals Glass beads are conform to EC regulation 1935/2004/EC